The recipe is very easy, but it was pretty bland. I tried to jazz it up a bit by adding a little Dijon mustard and additional garlic. Will look for a different dipping sauce recipe in the future to go with the sweet potato squares.
For a variation, try Creamy Lemon-Garlic Dressing. Stir together 1/3 cup Lemon-Garlic Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup buttermilk, and a pinch of salt. Makes about 1/2 cup.
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 7 days.
- Creamy Lemon-Garlic Dressing: Stir together 1/3 cup Lemon-Garlic Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup buttermilk, and a pinch of salt. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note