Lemon-Garlic Mahi Mahi
- 1 pound(s) mahi mahi fillets
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper
- 1. If using a grill basket, coat with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-low (250°F to 300°F). Place fillets in grill basket or on a sheet of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle fillets evenly with oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with lemon zest, marjoram and garlic pepper.
- 2. Place grill basket or foil on grill. Grill, covered, 4 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note