Quick and easy family favorite. Colorful and tasty.
Lemon Garlic Chicken & Orzo
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) uncooked orzo
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lemon - juice and zest
- 1/4 cup(s) minced parsley
- 6 cup(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup(s) basil chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Boil pasta according to package directions, 8-10 minutes until al dente. Drain
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat, cook garlic and red pepper until garlic is golden.
- Stir in chicken, season with salt & pepper. Cook about 5 minutes until lightly browned and juices run clear.
- Reduce heat and stir in parsley, basil, spinach, tomatoes, lemon juice and zest and orzo. Cook about 5 - 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until spinach is wilted and tomatoes are heated through.
- Serve and top with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shankanela and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes