This recipe was great!
Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon(s) chicken bouillon granules
- 2 pound(s) chicken breast halves (w/bone)
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- Remove skin and excess fat from chicken; rinse and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, mix oregano, seasoned salt and pepper; rub into chicken, using all of the mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in butter. Transfer chicken to a slow cooker.
- Place water, lemon juice, garlic and bouillon granules in skillet. Stirring over medium heat, bring to a boil, loosening brown bits from bottom of skillet. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is almost tender.
- Add parsley and baste chicken. Cover and cook on high for 1530 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices from chicken run clear when cut along bone in thickest portion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbelljax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note