Lemon Garlic Broccoli Rabe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 lb. trimmed broccoli rabe
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medhi heat. Add 1/4 cup water and broccoli rabe. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- 2. Add olive oil, pepper, and garlic. Cook uncovered 2 minutes, or until rabe is tender.
- 3. Remove from heat, stir in lemon rind, sat, and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note