Lemon Flank Steak Skewers
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 (2-pound) flank steaks, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 50 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- Lemon Dipping Sauce
- Garnish: Italian parsley
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add steak. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Place skewers in water to cover, and let soak 10 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Thread each steak slice onto 1 skewer.
- Grill skewers, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with Lemon Dipping Sauce. Garnish, if desired. Prep: 30 min., Chill: 8 hrs., Soak: 10 min., Grill: 10 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes