Lemon-Feta Crab Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) thin spaghetti or vermicelli
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 med shallot halved and thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Greek seasoning or dried oregano
- 12 ounce(s) lump snow crabmeat
- 1 1/2 cup(s) spinach leaves torn
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest grated
- 3 ounce(s) sundried tomato-basil feta crumbles
- 1. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions;
- drain (do not rinse ). Transfer to a large serving bowl;
- cover to keep warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat oil over
- medium heat. Add shallot and garlic; cook and stir
- 2 minutes. Add Greek seasoning.
- 3. Stir in crabmeat, spinach and tomatoes; cook and stir
- 2 to 3 minutes or until crab is heated through and
- spinach begins to wilt. stir in lemon juice and zest.
- 4. Add crab mixture to warm pasta; toss. Season with
- salt and pepper to taste. Place in 4 bowls, sprinkle with
- feta and serve.
- prep time; 15 minutes cook time; 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- per serving: 490 calories, 20 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 75 mg cholesterol,565 mg sodium, carbohydrate, 3 g fiber 31 g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by turnerbarber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Feta Crab Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes