Lemon Feta Chicken Breast
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 8 oz Chicken Breasts, skinless, boneless
- 8 tablespoon(s) Feta Cheese (I use Lowfat)
- 4 teaspoon(s) chopped scallions
- In a ziploc bag, mix lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts and marinate in refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350. Remove chicken from marinade and sear in large skillet over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Place chicken in 13x9" glass baking dish. Top each breast with 2 T feta and 1 t scallions.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until juices run clear
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Feta Chicken Breast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes