Lemon Feta Chicken
- 8 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions
- 3 ounce(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the chicken in 13x9x2 inch nonstick baking dish and drizzle with half the lemon juince. Sprinkle with half the oregano and all the pepper. Top with cheese and onion. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and oregano.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hermanas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Feta Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes