- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (optional)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- calories 79
- fat 8.5 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 6.2 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 1 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 52 mg
- calcium 1 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a jar with a resealable lid. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add oil, mustard (if desired), and honey to jar.
Screw lid onto jar; shake vigorously before using.
3 Ways to Riff: • Use as a sauce to dress pan-seared or grilled fish or steak. • Use as a sauce for steamed vegetables, including broccoli. • Use as a dressing for pasta salads or grain salads.