Delicious, moist, flavorful, and EASY! Made exactly as stated.
Tilapia gets a twist with lemon and dill. Aluminum foil can be substituted for parchment paper.
More From Southern Living
- 4 (5-oz.) fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
- 2. Cut parchment paper into 4 (13- x 9-inch) rectangles. Place 3 lemon slices crosswise in center of 1 parchment rectangle. Top with 1 fillet. Repeat with remaining lemon slices, fillets, and parchment paper rectangles. Sprinkle fillets evenly with carrot, dill, and parsley. Top each fillet with 1/2 Tbsp. butter. Fold 1 side of parchment paper over fillets; tuck excess parchment under fillets, pressing folds to form a crease.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note