Lemon-Dill Shrimp Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) frozen, peeled and deviend shrimp thawed
- 1 piece(s) lemon
- 8 ounce(s) dried fettucine
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3-4 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 6 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- fresh dill
- 1. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Finely shred 1 tsp. peel from the lemon; set aside peel. Juice the lemon over a bowl; set aside juice. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in hot oil for 1 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning frequently until shrimp are opaque. Add spinach and drained pasta; toss just until spinach begins to wilt. Stir in Italian seasoning, lemon peel, and 2 Tbsp. of the lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with fresh dill. Serve at once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by candies13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note