Lemon-Dill Shrimp Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) frozen, peeled and deviend shrimp thawed
- 1 piece(s) lemon
- 8 ounce(s) dried fettucine
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3-4 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 6 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- fresh dill
- 1. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Finely shred 1 tsp. peel from the lemon; set aside peel. Juice the lemon over a bowl; set aside juice. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in hot oil for 1 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning frequently until shrimp are opaque. Add spinach and drained pasta; toss just until spinach begins to wilt. Stir in Italian seasoning, lemon peel, and 2 Tbsp. of the lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with fresh dill. Serve at once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by candies13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes