Lemon-Dill Sauce for vegetables
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 small shallot, about 3 tablespoons) finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly squeezed lemo juice
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh dill coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- freshly ground white pepper
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a small saucepan or skillet over medium-low heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring, until it is softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the lemon zest and juice and bring the mixture to a simmer. Vigorously whisk in the remaining butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, allowing each addition to melt before adding the next. The sauce should be slightly thickened and the butter emulsified. Stir in the dill and season with the salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Dill Sauce for vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments