Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Refrigerate until chilled. The sauce will thicken as it chills.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Dill Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments