- 2 pounds fingerling or small Yukon Gold or Yellow Finn potatoes
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 bunches chives
- 2 large sprigs fresh dill
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- calories 122
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- protein 2.9 g
- fat 2.8 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- sodium 447 mg
- cholesterol 11 mg
How to Make It
Rinse and scrub potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces. Put potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Add 1 tbsp. salt, adjust heat to maintain a slow boil, and cook potatoes until tender to the bite, about 8 minutes.
Drain potatoes and put in a large bowl. Toss with 3 tbsp. lemon juice and let sit until cooled to room temperature, 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop chives (you want about 1/2 cup) and dill (you want about 2 tbsp.).
Put cream in a medium bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Beat in white pepper, remaining 1 tsp. salt, and remaining 1 tsp. lemon juice. Stir in chives and dill. Gently toss cooled potatoes with dressing. Serve immediately.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.