Lemon Dill New Potato Salad
You can make homemade honey mustard by combining 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard and 1 teaspoon honey. Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 20 minutes; Cool: 2 hours.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 3 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 small sweet pickles, chopped
- 1. Place potatoes in a large pot of water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool 2 hours.
- 2. Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar, sea salt, and pepper.
- 3. Halve potatoes, and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar. Toss together gently with celery, egg, pickle, and dressing. Season with additional sea salt and pepper, if desired; serve at room temperature, or chill until ready to serve. Garnish with additional dill, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note