Lemon Dill New Potato Salad
You can make homemade honey mustard by combining 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard and 1 teaspoon honey. Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 20 minutes; Cool: 2 hours.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 3 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 small sweet pickles, chopped
- 1. Place potatoes in a large pot of water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool 2 hours.
- 2. Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar, sea salt, and pepper.
- 3. Halve potatoes, and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar. Toss together gently with celery, egg, pickle, and dressing. Season with additional sea salt and pepper, if desired; serve at room temperature, or chill until ready to serve. Garnish with additional dill, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables