Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 74
- Fat: 1.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate: 15.5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Calcium: 40mg
- 8 medium carrots, scraped and diagonally sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons light butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Arrange carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover; steam 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer carrot to a serving bowl, and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and lemon juice in a small saucepan, stirring until smooth. Add water; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Stir in butter and next 3 ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, until butter melts.
- To serve, pour lemon juice mixture over carrot, and toss gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables