Lemon Curd with Berries from Coking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 8 teaspoon(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1. Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Heat to about 180 degrees or until thick (about 6 minutes), stirring constantly with a whisk; remove from heat. Add butter and rind, stirring until butter melts. Place curd in a medium bowl. Cover surface of curd with plastic wrap, and chill completely. Spoon 2 tablespoons curd into each of 8 small cups. Top each serving with 1 1/2 tablespoons blueberries and 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberries. Repeat layers of curd and berries. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbles.
- CALORIES: 174 FAT: 81g (sat:4g,mono:2.7g, poly:0.9g) PROTEIN: 2.7g
- CARB: 24.4g FIBER: 2.1g CHOL: 169mg IRON: 0.7mg SODIUM: 85mg
- CALC: 30mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Curd with Berries from Coking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts