Lemon Curd Tartlets with Fresh Raspberries
More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks
- 24 frozen mini phyllo dough shells, thawed
- 1/2 cup whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping
- 24 fresh raspberries
- Beat egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel in 2-quart nonstick or heavy-bottom saucepan, with wire whisk, until blended. Add I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
Turn into medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap on surface of lemon curd; refrigerate to chill completely, about 2 hours.
To serve, evenly fill shells with lemon curd. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Curd Tartlets with Fresh Raspberries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes Like This