- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks
- 24 frozen mini phyllo dough shells, thawed
- 1/2 cup whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping
- 24 fresh raspberries
How to Make It
Beat egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel in 2-quart nonstick or heavy-bottom saucepan, with wire whisk, until blended. Add I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
Turn into medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap on surface of lemon curd; refrigerate to chill completely, about 2 hours.
To serve, evenly fill shells with lemon curd. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries.