Lemon Curd Glaze
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small heavy saucepan; add egg, and stir until blended. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly and begins to bubble around the edges. (Cooked mixture will have a thickness similar to heavy cream.) Use immediately.
- Try This Twist! Lime Curd Glaze: Substitute lime zest for lemon zest and lime juice for lemon juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note