Lemon Crunch Lace Cookies
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls 5 inches apart onto nonstick aluminum foil-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until dark caramel-colored. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Working quickly, mold cookies into desired shapes. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Tip: These cookies will spread a lot when baking. Bake no more than 4 cookies on each baking sheet. When molding cookies, simply roll around a wooden spoon handle, shape into a cone, or mold around the outside of an inverted custard cup to form cookie bowls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This