Lemon Creme Bars
- 14 ounce(s) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Cold Butter
- 1 piece(s) Egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) Grated Lemon Peel
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon Juice (FRESH!)
- 1 package(s) Oatmeal Cookie Mix (like Betty Crocker)
- 1. heat oven to 350 - grease 8x8 baking dish
- 2. cut butter into cookie mix - stir in egg until crumbly - press 1/2 of mixture into bottom of prepared dish - bake 15 minutes
- 3. in small bowl, stir milk, lemon peel and lemon juice until thick - spread over baked crust - crumble remaining cookie mixture over top
- 4. bake 25 minutes or until light golden brown - refrigerate 30 min until set
- This is very good using orange juice as well!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Micki76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Creme Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts