Lemon-Cream Cheese Glaze
Top your favorite breakfast bread with Lemon-Cream Cheese Glaze. The glaze delivers a tart-and-sugary flavor.
This recipe goes with Blueberry Muffins with Lemon-Cream Cheese Glaze
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add lemon zest and next 2 ingredients; beat until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note