Lemon-Cream Cheese Frosting
This recipe goes with Gingerbread Squares with Lemon-Cream Cheese Frosting.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (3-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon curd cup lemon curd
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add lemon curd and lemon rind, beating until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes