• Boil the penne, drain, rinse, and set aside.
• Drizzle a couple drops of olive oil over pasta to keep from sticking.
• Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
• Add the white wine and the juice and zest from 2 lemons.
• Add the broth, flour, and milk and whisk constantly to incorporate the flour.
• Allow the sauce to thicken slightly and season with salt and pepper.
• Add the parmesano reggiano and capers and whisk constantly until the sauce thickens even more.
• Serve over penne pasta.
Go to full version of