Lemon Cream Caper Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) penne pasta dried
- 5 drop(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 28 ounce(s) evaporated milk 2 (14 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 2 whole(s) lemons zested & juiced
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1 whole(s) capers 4 oz jar
- • Boil the penne, drain, rinse, and set aside.
- • Drizzle a couple drops of olive oil over pasta to keep from sticking.
- • Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- • Add the white wine and the juice and zest from 2 lemons.
- • Add the broth, flour, and milk and whisk constantly to incorporate the flour.
- • Allow the sauce to thicken slightly and season with salt and pepper.
- • Add the parmesano reggiano and capers and whisk constantly until the sauce thickens even more.
- • Serve over penne pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karlacristina82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note