Lemon Cream Caper Pasta
Inspired by the Lemon Cream Caper Pasta at Sweet Tomatoes (Souplantation).
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) penne pasta dried
- 5 drop(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 28 ounce(s) evaporated milk 2 (14 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 2 whole(s) lemons zested & juiced
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1 whole(s) capers 4 oz jar
- • Boil the penne, drain, rinse, and set aside.
- • Drizzle a couple drops of olive oil over pasta to keep from sticking.
- • Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- • Add the white wine and the juice and zest from 2 lemons.
- • Add the broth, flour, and milk and whisk constantly to incorporate the flour.
- • Allow the sauce to thicken slightly and season with salt and pepper.
- • Add the parmesano reggiano and capers and whisk constantly until the sauce thickens even more.
- • Serve over penne pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karlacristina82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note