Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) crab meat cooked
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- For years this was a secret recipe of mine. You can use half the crab or none at all and it's still delicious.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add a pound of pasta. Heat a couple of Tbsp. of olive oil in a big skillet, stir in 1 pound cooked crab, and warm it through. Pour in ¼ cup white wine. Bring the liquid just to a boil, turn the heat way down, and stir in ½ cup lemon juice and a good amount of salt and pepper. As soon as the pasta is al dente, drain, reserving about ½ cup pasta water. Pour pasta into the skillet and toss in about ¼ cup grated Parmesan and a big handful of chopped parsley. If the pasta needs more liquid, add some of the reserved pasta water. Serve with more Parmesan.
- Read more: http://www.oprah.com/food/Simple-Recipes-You-Can-Memorize-Go-To-Recipes/6#ixzz26YAHqb9i
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dozcahill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Crab Spaghetti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes