This is a great, super simple and fast recipe! I did add lemon zest for extra flavor. The recipe is also really good switching from lemon to almond extract and sliced almonds in white cake mix or chocolate!
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) lemon cake mix 18.25 oz package
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon juice until well blended. Drop teaspoons of dough into a bowl of confectioners sugar. Roll them around until they're lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.
- 10 min prep time
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliverbs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note