Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) butter softened
- 6 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 6 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 9 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease light colored baking sheets w/ non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In large bowl, cream butter & sugar together until light & fluffy. Whip in vanilla, egg, lemon zest, & juice. Scrape sides and mix again. Stir in all dry ingredients (except powdered sugar) slowly until just combined. Scrape sides of bowl & mix again briefly.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large plate. Roll a heaping teaspoon of dough into a ball and roll in the powdered sugar. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until bottoms begin to barely brown and cookies have a matte (not melty or shiny). Remove from oven and cool cookies about 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies