Lemon Chive Pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) chives, finely chopped
- 4 clove(s) Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup(s) Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 8 ounce(s) penne
- salt & pepper to taste
- zest of 1 lemon
- Melt butter, add garlic and cook for 1 min. Stir in cream & lemon zest and gently cook until sauce slightly thickens. Stirr in remaining ingredients. toss with cooked pasta and serve at once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmarvin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note