- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken cutlets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- calories 425
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 14 g
- satfat 1 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- sodium 739 mg
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 1 g
- sugars 7 g
- protein 6 g
How to Make It
Mix the flour, cumin, zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper on a flat plate. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and dredge in the flour mixture.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in 2 batches until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
Wipe out the skillet and return to medium heat. Heat the remaining oil. Add the shallots and cook until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the olives, parsley, lemon juice, and wine and bring to a boil. Return the chicken to the pan, nestling it in the olives and shallots. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Divide among individual plates, spooning the olives, shallots, and any sauce over the top.