Lemon Chicken With Angel Hair Pasta And Artichokes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 3/4 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked angel hair pasta (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside; and keep warm.
- Add garlic and lemon rind to skillet; cook 30 seconds. Add artichokes, and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice to skillet. Bring to a boil; return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in basil. Serve immediately over pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This