Lemon Chicken With Angel Hair Pasta And Artichokes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 3/4 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked angel hair pasta (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside; and keep warm.
- Add garlic and lemon rind to skillet; cook 30 seconds. Add artichokes, and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice to skillet. Bring to a boil; return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in basil. Serve immediately over pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes