Looking for a recipe served at Carino's Italian Rest. Their version is very similiar to this version, however, Carino's included chpd roma tomatoes, garlic, capers, basil, black olives and parmesan.. delish! I am going to give it a try!
Lemon Chicken With Angel Hair Pasta And Artichokes
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 426
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 37.2g
- Carbohydrate: 54.9g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 286mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked angel hair pasta (cooked without salt or fat)
- 1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
- 2. Add garlic and lemon rind to skillet; cook 30 seconds. Add artichokes, and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds.
- 3. Add chicken broth and lemon juice to skillet. Bring to a boil; return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in basil. Serve immediately over pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This