Lemon Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle on chicken strips.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg, and dredge in breadcrumbs. Arrange chicken in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, turning chicken once.
- Cook sugar, lemon juice, and curry powder in a small saucepan for 5 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring till sugar dissolves. Drizzle over chicken; bake 5 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This