Lemon Chicken Frittata
Community Recipe from
- 8 eggs or egg substitute
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon zest grated
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil extra virgin
- 6 scallions thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Pulled Chicken thawed
- 2 cup(s) brown rice pilaf thawed
- 6 tablespoon(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) paremsan cheese grated
- 1. Preheat broiler. In bowl, whisk eggs or egg substitute, lemon zest, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. In 12-inch, ovenproof non-stick skillet, heat EVOO over medium-high heat. Add scallions and cook 2 mintes. Add chicken, pilaf and egg mixture; scramble folding mixture on top of itself, until two-thirds cooked. Spread evenly in pan and dollop with ricotta. Cook 1 minute over low heat to set bottom. Transfer to broiler to cook until golden, 3 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan. Cut into wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes