Lemon Chicken Frittata
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 eggs or egg substitute
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon zest grated
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil extra virgin
- 6 scallions thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Pulled Chicken thawed
- 2 cup(s) brown rice pilaf thawed
- 6 tablespoon(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) paremsan cheese grated
- 1. Preheat broiler. In bowl, whisk eggs or egg substitute, lemon zest, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. In 12-inch, ovenproof non-stick skillet, heat EVOO over medium-high heat. Add scallions and cook 2 mintes. Add chicken, pilaf and egg mixture; scramble folding mixture on top of itself, until two-thirds cooked. Spread evenly in pan and dollop with ricotta. Cook 1 minute over low heat to set bottom. Transfer to broiler to cook until golden, 3 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan. Cut into wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note