Lemon Chicken Breasts
Yield: 8 servings
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 8 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- 1/2 cup Italian-style dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon slices
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Combine butter and garlic in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Flatten chicken with a meat mallet; fold envelope fashion, and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken in baking dish, turning to coat well. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, basting occasionally. Add lemon juice; bake an additional 15 minutes or until tender. Transfer chicken to individual serving plates. Garnish with lemon and parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes