Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole boneless chicken breast
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger root minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup(s) Panko (dehydrated bread crumbs)
- 3 cup(s) oil (for frying)
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Dash of Salt
- Cut chicken in half and pound to 1/2" thickness. Rub chicken with garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with flour, dip in beaten egg and press on Panko. Deep fry at 350 degrees F, turning once or twice until golden brown on both sides. Combine sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. To serve: cut chicken into bite size pieces and pour sauce over chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes