Lemon Cheesecake With Warm Dried Cherry Sauce
This light lemon flavor pairs well with the bold taste of the cherry sauce.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 9 Hours
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- Warm Dried Cherry Sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients, mixing well. Press crumb mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon rind, lemon juice, and vanilla; beat at high speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar and salt, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Pour batter into prepared crust.
- Bake at 325° for 50 minutes or until cheesecake is almost set. Turn oven off, and partially open door; leave cake in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven; run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Serve with Warm Dried Cherry Sauce. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts