I have made this recipe numerous times. The recipe makes 2 pies. It is easy and delicious, similar to a lemony cheesecake, but better. I serve with whipped cream and sometimes fresh strawberries. I am actually going to make these pies tomorrow for book club.
Lemon Cheesecake Pies
Yield: Makes 16 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 42 Minutes
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- Lemon Chess Pie Filling
- Garnishes: whipped topping, crushed lemon candies
- Fit each refrigerated piecrust into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp. Line pastry with aluminum foil, and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Remove weights and foil. Bake 2 more minutes or until light golden brown. Cool crusts completely on wire racks.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crusts. Spoon Lemon Chess Pie Filling evenly over cream cheese mixture in crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until set, shielding edges to prevent excess browning, if needed. Cool completely on wire racks. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts