Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/4 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground mace or nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 3 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crust: Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with mixer until smooth. Add 1 cup flour, beating at low speed until well blended. Press mixture on bottom on 8 inch greased pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare filling: Process cottage cheese in food processor for 1 minute or until smooth. Add sugar and next 6 ingredients, and process for 30 seconds or until well blended. Pour filling over prepared crust. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until set. Cool 30 minutes. Cover and chill 8 hours. Cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Cheesecake Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts