More From Oxmoor House
Other: 9 Hours
- 2 cups finely crushed Gingerbread Biscotti
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together crushed biscotti and butter in a bowl. Press cookie crumb mixture into bottom and 1" up sides of an ungreased 9" springform pan.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add sour cream and cornstarch, beating just until combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears. Stir in lemon rind and remaining ingredients. (Do not overbeat.) Pour batter into baked crust.
- Bake at 325° for 50 minutes or until set. Turn off oven. Immediately run a knife around edge of pan, releasing sides. Close oven door, and let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts