Lemon Cheese cake
Chill 1 Hour: 0 Minute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 3 oz lemon jello
- 1 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Dissolve jellow in 1 cup boililng water. Set til syrupy. Beat chilled canned milk until stiff. Add lemon juice and jello to milk. Mix cream cheese and sugar; add to milk mixture. Add vanilla. Press Graham cracker crust into 9x13 pan . Pour jello mixture into graham cracker crust and chill 1 hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note