Lemon Cheese Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Lemon Cake Mix
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- Mix dry ingredients, 1 egg, and 1/3 cup oil until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup. Pat remaining mixture lightly in a UN-greased 13x9 pan. Bake 15 min at 350 degrees.
- Beat cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and 1 egg until light and smooth. Spread over baked layer. Sprinkle with reserve crumb mixture. Bake 15 minutes longer. Cool before cutting into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note