We had this dish tonight along with the Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes and the Sesame Steamed Broccoli. Oh my gosh what a delicious meal. My husband even liked the Asparagus and he is not an Asparagus fan at all! We fixed the Broccoli dish for him and he raved about all 3 menu items! I am diabetic and recently have determined I have a sensitivity to gluten and this website has been fabulous in helping us plan menus and preparing shopping lists and just helping us to eat healthy and be more prepared for cooking appropriate meals rather than the usual "fast" food either thru fast food restaurants or even the unhealthy fast food we had been eating. Thank you My Recipes.com for providing these tasty, healthy and delicious recipes.
Lemon-Chardonnay Grilled Chicken
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 213
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 39.4g
- Carbohydrate: 0.6g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 256mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chardonnay or other dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Add chicken to remaining marinade in bowl, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning chicken occasionally.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bowl, discarding marinade. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Place chicken on a serving platter.
- 3. Stir salt into reserved marinade; spoon evenly over chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note