You can skip the 1/4 tsp. salt as it is not needed - the flavors are good enough. This is an excellent recipe without the salt at all!
Lemon-Chardonnay Grilled Chicken
Photo: Oxmoor House
Reserving a portion of the marinade to spoon on after cooking is the key to giving this chicken extra flavor. You can serve this with a quick side of steamed broccoli and gluten-free penne.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 213
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 39.4g
- Carbohydrate: 0.6g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 256mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chardonnay or other dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Add chicken to remaining marinade in bowl, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning chicken occasionally.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bowl, discarding marinade. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Place chicken on a serving platter.
- 3. Stir salt into reserved marinade; spoon evenly over chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note