- 3 1/2 pounds small new potatoes, quartered
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 10 minutes or until tender; drain carefully, leaving skins intact. Cover and leave at room temperature up to 2 hours, if desired.
Stir together butter and next 5 ingredients; pour butter mixture over potatoes, tossing gently to coat.
Note: Potatoes may be placed in the roasting pan with the beef tenderloin and baked. After removing the tenderloin, bake potatoes 5 to 10 more minutes or until tender.