lemon butter broccolli with sour cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 bag(s) frozen broccolli florets steamed
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 whole(s) fresh lemon squeezed
- 1 container(s) fresh sour cream
- steam broccolli, melt butter, pour over broccolli and squeeze lemon to taste over broccolli. Serve with dollup of sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by colleenjthomas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
lemon butter broccolli with sour cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables