Lemon brunch cake
lemon glaze-1)In a small bowl combine,1 1/4 cups powdered sugar,1/4 cup lemon juice and 1 tbsp.grated lemon rind mixing well.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 can(s) (6oz.) frozen lemonade (thawed)
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon rind
- lemon glaze
- grated lemon rind (garnish)
- 1)In a large mixing bowl,combine the flour,sugar,baking powder,baking soda and salt,mixing well.2)Add the lemonade and melted butter.3)Blend well.4)In separate bowl,mix together eggs and half-and-half.5)Add lemon rind.6)Combine mixture with other ingredients.7)Pour batter into lightly greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan.8)Spread evenly.9)Bake at 350`f for 35 to 40 minutes.10)Meanwhile make lemon glaze.11)Spread over cooled cake.12)Garnish with grated lemon rind.13)Cut into square to serve,.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note