Lemon-Blueberry Sweet Tea
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Garnishes: fresh blueberries, lemon rind strips
- 1. Bring blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard solids. Rinse saucepan clean.
- 2. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan; add 3 tea bags; let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and blueberry juice mixture. Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note