Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Blueberry Syrup, divided
- 4 cups torn angel food cake, divided
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- Garnish: sliced kiwifruit
- Combine first 6 ingredients in top of a double boiler, stirring with a whisk. Cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until mixture thickens. Transfer to a medium bowl to cool.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold into lemon mixture.
- Layer lemon cream, Blueberry Syrup, cake, and blueberries in 8 parfait glasses. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts